Sunday 17 April 2011

I really will keep up with this one

Well I hope to visit Japan one day and I rally would like to have a reasonably sentient conversation when I go, so I need to learn Japanese. That's only part of my reason for learning Japanese I have several others but I'll get to them one day (maybe)

The main reason for this blog about my learning is so those folks in the blogiverse can give me a much needed kick up the rear when I slack off (I'm a typically flighty gemini at times) So send me threatening messages if I don't post weekly asking what the heck I'm doing (please). This may not be a problem as http://www.textfugu.com seems to have a rational and down to earth way of learning


I will pretty this up soon but I just wanted to get it started today.

Tracey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment