Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Sunday here

So had to be a good daughter and go see my folks but managed to squeeze in 30 minutes of study, was trying for 1 hour but my darling little girl decided she just had to tell me how much she dislikes something (never mind she greeted me with the same rant this morning)


Anyway I feel quite happy with the pronunciation of  あ い う え お now and can even recognise a few more. Need to work out how to type them yet though (damn I think I need to shop *yay*)


Tracey xxx

3 comments:

  1. It's great that you still find time to study, as you're coming along so great at it! Those decals will really help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, having support from my family helps a lot too (most of the time anyway but what else are 10 year old daughters here for lol)
    Now I just need to persuade pup that he can leave me for more than 5 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we both know that there's more chance of there being an honest politician than pup leaving you in peace lol

    ReplyDelete