Monday 9 May 2011

Been practicing pronunciation

Well no progress on dakuten yet, but, I'm fairly happy with my pronunciation even the dreaded ら り る れ ろ and I can recognise a few more kana now

When I've had a few moments to spare I've been working on a representation of an ema (絵馬 )for a swap over on Swap--bot for the Shinto swapping group

We are also swapping omamori and having an e-swap to learn more about shimenawa.  It would be great if some more people were in the group as it seems to be just myself nd the founder swapping lol

So, even though my Japanese language hasn't progressed a whole lot, I have still been learning about one of the most fascinating (to me anyway) areas in Japan, the beautiful shrines.

Tracey xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun and interesting. Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got two big baskets of raspberries and I am ready to take on the F&F. Thank you for your adorable comment stich and stich mad witch sweetie :) x

    ReplyDelete